In honor of my bestest friend ever coming into town, and in honor of the fact that I found a harddrive with a lot of really old crap on it, I’m going to do an image dump of things I thought were awesome 8 years ago.
These things, it should be noted, are still awesome.
The best part of the the Harry Potter movie? Definitely the Death Eaters. The part where Voldemort breaks Snakey? OMG.
Also, while we’re referring to Makani, let’s do a link to this comic about Voldy staying at Malfoy Manor. And I’m gonna put another one in because it refers to both DH and Emperor’s New Groove.
Buahahahhaha. Oh, right the movie. Hmm. It was pretty good. I really admire Steve Kloves for making everything so funny. Or maybe everything just seems funny to me.
So, from the Podcast, one of the assignments was to come up with films pairing movie characters for a buddy flick, and then to title them. Since you’re never actually going to listen all the way through the podcast, I thought I’d share here.
6. Hannibal Lecter and Annie in REDEMPTION
5. Daddy Warbucks and Scrooge McDuck in MO MONEY MO PROBLEMS
4. Ripley (Aliens) and The Bride (Kill Bill) in BAD ASS MOTHERFUCKERS
It’s like if Thelma and Louise was fucking sweet, y’all.
3. Hans Gruber (Die Hard), Sheriff of Nottingham (Robin Hood: PoT), and Severus Snape in I AM SO HAVING SEX WITH THIS MOVIE
2. Dustin Hoffman in Rain Man and Kirk Lazarus (Robert Downey Jr in Tropic Thunder) in NEVER GO THE FULL RETARD
1. Macaulay Culkin in My Girl and Jonathan Lipnicki in Jerry Maguire in SAW VII