Welcome!This blog focuses on whatever I am feeling passionate about at the moment. Usually this is something to do with atheism, feminism, mass media, and/or the ukulele. I write, give occasional speeches, and am currently getting my PhD in Mass Communications from South Carolina. Before going back to school, I worked in Los Angeles in reality tv, web series, and film. Welp, gotta go.
- RT @rgay: There are going to be a lot of complicated reactions to Kobe Bryant’s death but I feel all the sympathy in the world for Vanessa… 2 days ago
- What we still haven’t learned from Gamergate vox.com/culture/2020/1… 4 days ago
- facebook.com/story.php?stor… 6 days ago
- Wow I can’t believe a man famous for being a curmudgeon who refuses to compromise was accused of being unliked by h… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- @BrianBinh @uzbadyubi This greatest tweet ever 1 week ago