Welcome!This blog focuses on whatever I am feeling passionate about at the moment. Usually this is something to do with atheism, feminism, mass media, and/or the ukulele. I write, give occasional speeches, and am currently getting my PhD in Mass Communications from South Carolina. Before going back to school, I worked in Los Angeles in reality tv, web series, and film. Welp, gotta go.
- facebook.com/story.php?stor… 6 hours ago
- I’m doing this trivia league thing and I’m too high in the standings, it’s giving me anxiety. I liked it better whe… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- When statistics both reassure you that you’re not an outlier and also depress you that you’re not an outlier. cnn.com/2019/09/16/hea… 1 day ago
- Why are you coming for me so facebook.com/story.php?stor… 1 day ago
- Decolonising Science Reading List medium.com/@chanda… 2 days ago