Welcome!This blog focuses on whatever I am feeling passionate about at the moment. Usually this is something to do with atheism, feminism, mass media, and/or the ukulele. I write, give occasional speeches, and am currently getting my PhD in Mass Communications from South Carolina. Before going back to school, I worked in Los Angeles in reality tv, web series, and film. Welp, gotta go.
- What we still haven’t learned from Gamergate vox.com/culture/2020/1… 1 day ago
- facebook.com/story.php?stor… 3 days ago
- Wow I can’t believe a man famous for being a curmudgeon who refuses to compromise was accused of being unliked by h… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- @BrianBinh @uzbadyubi This greatest tweet ever 5 days ago
- "One of two things is wrong with America: Either the entire system is broken or is on the verge of breaking, and we… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago