Welcome!This blog focuses on whatever I am feeling passionate about at the moment. Usually this is something to do with atheism, feminism, mass media, and/or the ukulele. I write, give occasional speeches, and am currently getting my PhD in Mass Communications from South Carolina. Before going back to school, I worked in Los Angeles in reality tv, web series, and film. Welp, gotta go.
- I haven’t left the house in almost a week. 😷 7 hours ago
- I’m too sick to exercise, but I swear my abs are really getting a work out from all this coughing. 2 days ago
- @nhannahjones Yes, but not often, and usually in the context of an implied “for a woman” or “for such a young woman” from an old white dude. 3 days ago
- facebook.com/story.php?stor… 3 days ago
- Things I didn’t expect during Frozen 2: an 80s power ballad music video, Panic at the Disco, and Weezer. 3 days ago