Welcome!This blog focuses on whatever I am feeling passionate about at the moment. Usually this is something to do with atheism, feminism, mass media, and/or the ukulele. I write, give occasional speeches, and am currently getting my PhD in Mass Communications from South Carolina. Before going back to school, I worked in Los Angeles in reality tv, web series, and film. Welp, gotta go.
- Bouquets for Emmaly, Nicol, and Kelley. May get more elaborate... 4 days ago
- Say you had to make a wedding registry, but you didn't really care about the things that normally go on a wedding... fb.me/2cJJZY3j1 5 days ago
- Ta-Nehisi Coates woke me up: Lessons on race, atheism and my white privilege fb.me/6JtU8gOGD 1 week ago
- First time I've got the energy to go for a walk in months (thank you narcolepsy meds) and some fuckhead slows... fb.me/4rzND5hLA 1 week ago
- I woke up with enough energy to go for a walk early enough to avoid the heat. And the cat followed me for two blocks. What a day. 1 week ago