Posted on March 20, 2011, in Editing, nicholl, nicholl fellowship, Politics, Real Life, Religion, screenwriting, skeptic, Writing and tagged allergies, conference, freelance, freethought, I need a drink, march madness, ncaa, nicholl, sca, secular coalition of america, social axcess, social media, tam, the west wing, tutoring, washington, Writing. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Welcome!This blog focuses on whatever I am feeling passionate about at the moment. Usually this is something to do with atheism, feminism, mass media, and/or the ukulele. I write, give occasional speeches, and am currently getting my PhD in Mass Communications from South Carolina. Before going back to school, I worked in Los Angeles in reality tv, web series, and film. Welp, gotta go.
- Guy Rates All The Different Types Of Foxes And It’s A Must-Read On Twitter fb.me/M1hNgYR6 22 hours ago
- Podcast Recs? Yes: crime, history, educational, law No: fiction, current political/pop culture discussion 1 day ago
- If I was going to pick a manifestation of anxiety disorder, it wouldn’t be dermatillomania, but I guess since... fb.me/1GGkX0F2O 2 days ago
- I made beef stew and it is like the most delicious thing I’ve ever eaten. 2 days ago
- I posted a new video to Facebook fb.me/81zIqsI6I 2 days ago