Posted on March 20, 2011, in Editing, nicholl, nicholl fellowship, Politics, Real Life, Religion, screenwriting, skeptic, Writing and tagged allergies, conference, freelance, freethought, I need a drink, march madness, ncaa, nicholl, sca, secular coalition of america, social axcess, social media, tam, the west wing, tutoring, washington, Writing. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Welcome!This blog focuses on whatever I am feeling passionate about at the moment. Usually this is something to do with atheism, feminism, mass media, and/or the ukulele. I write, give occasional speeches, and am currently getting my PhD in Mass Communications from South Carolina. Before going back to school, I worked in Los Angeles in reality tv, web series, and film. Welp, gotta go.
- Alcohol is responsible for the deaths of nearly 90,000 Americans every year, more than double the estimated 40,000… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 hours ago
- RT @chrishudsonjr: The list of tweets liked by David Silverman (@MrAtheistPants), former president of @AmericanAtheist accused of multiple… 6 hours ago
- Hey 337 mutual friends, come get your boy. facebook.com/mgafm/posts/10… 11 hours ago
- I’m having anger issues because of the (170+) atheist sexual misconduct reports and experiencing three separate epi… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 13 hours ago
- Reminder that Michael Shermer is a piece of shit. Allegedly. This is an opinion. facebook.com/story.php?stor… 23 hours ago