Posted on March 20, 2011, in Editing, nicholl, nicholl fellowship, Politics, Real Life, Religion, screenwriting, skeptic, Writing and tagged allergies, conference, freelance, freethought, I need a drink, march madness, ncaa, nicholl, sca, secular coalition of america, social axcess, social media, tam, the west wing, tutoring, washington, Writing. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Welcome!This blog focuses on whatever I am feeling passionate about at the moment. Usually this is something to do with atheism, feminism, mass media, and/or the ukulele. I write, give occasional speeches, and am currently getting my PhD in Mass Communications from South Carolina. Before going back to school, I worked in Los Angeles in reality tv, web series, and film. Welp, gotta go.
- I’ve had asthma ~30 years and didn’t know this wbur.org/cognoscenti/20… 1 day ago
- Important journalism vult.re/2AtEv39 1 day ago
- 'It Gets To You.' Extremism Researchers Confront The Unseen Toll Of Their Work npr.org/2019/09/20/762… 1 day ago
- Sir, that’s my emotional support chain chomp. - Dustin 2 days ago
- RT @delaneykingrox: RENDERS ARE NOT AND NEVER WILL BE ACCEPTABLE PRODUCT SALES IMAGES FOR MINIATURES. I am a 3D artist with 20 years exper… 2 days ago