Posted on March 20, 2011, in Editing, nicholl, nicholl fellowship, Politics, Real Life, Religion, screenwriting, skeptic, Writing and tagged allergies, conference, freelance, freethought, I need a drink, march madness, ncaa, nicholl, sca, secular coalition of america, social axcess, social media, tam, the west wing, tutoring, washington, Writing. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Welcome!This blog focuses on whatever I am feeling passionate about at the moment. Usually this is something to do with atheism, feminism, mass media, and/or the ukulele. I write, give occasional speeches, and am currently getting my PhD in Mass Communications from South Carolina. Before going back to school, I worked in Los Angeles in reality tv, web series, and film. Welp, gotta go.
- fb.me/CpnotC3p 2 hours ago
- Deadpool Musical - Beauty and the Beast "Gaston" Parody fb.me/1jEjx72lx 6 hours ago
- GOP health-care bill: House Republican leaders abruptly pull their rewrite of the nation’s health-care law fb.me/8oJkNKvlz 23 hours ago
- Please Gaze Upon This Handmade Birth Control Costume fb.me/63McKQhBW 1 day ago
- Recommended for John Malkovich asking to be drawn like one of your French girls. fb.me/1LpL2pAF9 1 day ago