Welcome!This blog focuses on whatever I am feeling passionate about at the moment. Usually this is something to do with atheism, feminism, mass media, and/or the ukulele. I write, give occasional speeches, and am currently getting my PhD in Mass Communications from South Carolina. Before going back to school, I worked in Los Angeles in reality tv, web series, and film. Welp, gotta go.
- Why Are White Men Stockpiling Guns? blogs.scientificamerican.com/observations/w… 1 day ago
- The Social Shaming of Racists Is Working thenation.com/article/the-so… 1 day ago
- Under The Skin: Why That 'Arrested Development' Interview Is So Bad npr.org/sections/monke… 1 day ago
- It only took Pakistan 8 years to determine this drawing of Mohammad was blasphemous. “A Pakistan authority has is… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- RT @heykmenz: I had to stop reading after the ninth time Jason Bateman interrupted a crying 77-year-old woman to say that she was over-reac… 1 day ago