Welcome!This blog focuses on whatever I am feeling passionate about at the moment. Usually this is something to do with atheism, feminism, mass media, and/or the ukulele. I write, give occasional speeches, and am currently getting my PhD in Mass Communications from South Carolina. Before going back to school, I worked in Los Angeles in reality tv, web series, and film. Welp, gotta go.
- Carrie Poppy: Can Science Reveal The Truth Behind Ghost Stories? fb.me/73Dzmhj0W 5 hours ago
- RT @USDA_NRCS: If you're near the USDA Farmers Market in DC, come by our booth & tell us why you ❤️ #pollinators. 🐝🌻 #pollinatorweek https:… 14 hours ago
- Women are flocking to wellness because modern medicine still doesn’t take them seriously fb.me/GVwIOUak 2 days ago
- feeling like I drank ten million tequilas and someone glued my eyes shut 2 days ago
- Wooow the comments (and the impressive moderation, I must say) fb.me/8uxy4rAJW 2 days ago