Welcome!This blog focuses on whatever I am feeling passionate about at the moment. Usually this is something to do with atheism, feminism, mass media, and/or the ukulele. I write, give occasional speeches, and am currently getting my PhD in Mass Communications from South Carolina. Before going back to school, I worked in Los Angeles in reality tv, web series, and film. Welp, gotta go.
- Jesus fb.me/6E66BooOW 6 hours ago
- In case you missed it, here's the next chapter in my current medical misadventures. fb.me/7qmjsgc0L 14 hours ago
- @chaos46692 Srsly it was a month after the referral I got in to do the test; it will another month since the test that I get the results 18 hours ago
- @MDRSWRJ I have treated mildly low thyroid and allergies, so MDs are always like "That's that," and I'm like, "No really, it's really not." 19 hours ago
- For those following my #narcolepsy diagnosis journey. The 2nd of 4 anticipated entires: WTF is narcolepsy? #nchat freethoughtblogs.com/ashleymiller/2… 19 hours ago