Welcome!This blog focuses on whatever I am feeling passionate about at the moment. Usually this is something to do with atheism, feminism, mass media, and/or the ukulele. I write, give occasional speeches, and am currently getting my PhD in Mass Communications from South Carolina. Before going back to school, I worked in Los Angeles in reality tv, web series, and film. Welp, gotta go.
- :( fb.me/2iQMRoN7P 9 hours ago
- An excerpt from my most recent academic publication (TODAY!): "The Non-Religious Patriarchy." fb.me/1yDJ9a8hU 12 hours ago
- OH HEY THERE fb.me/Mme5VR3P 14 hours ago
- I was really sad to see the only open atheist in congress defeated, but I have to admit @RepSwalwell is kind of awesome. 18 hours ago
- RT @RepSwalwell: When House @GOP try to roll back health protections for women, this is how I vote. #WarOnWomen vine.co/v/hB2n7uz7tLE 18 hours ago