Welcome!This blog focuses on whatever I am feeling passionate about at the moment. Usually this is something to do with atheism, feminism, mass media, and/or the ukulele. I write, give occasional speeches, and am currently getting my PhD in Mass Communications from South Carolina. Before going back to school, I worked in Los Angeles in reality tv, web series, and film. Welp, gotta go.
- "Ugh, we're fancy on Easter, people are going to mistake us for Christians." -"I know. I have some atheist A... fb.me/6RrBZk6Ak 6 hours ago
- How many readers of Game of Thrones before the TV show ever thought they'd hear Rains of Castamere on the radio? I didn't. And yet. 22 hours ago
- Oh. Em. Eff. Gee. This stuff tho. New favorite drink. fb.me/2tyskRigu 1 day ago
- Frustrating week has ended with a perfectly lovely Friday evening. Dinner at Baan Sawan! 1 day ago
- Do you share Provide's commitment to increasing access to abortion AND have the gift of social media messaging?... fb.me/6qRqOQeDC 2 days ago