Welcome!This blog focuses on whatever I am feeling passionate about at the moment. Usually this is something to do with atheism, feminism, mass media, and/or the ukulele. I write, give occasional speeches, and am currently getting my PhD in Mass Communications from South Carolina. Before going back to school, I worked in Los Angeles in reality tv, web series, and film. Welp, gotta go.
- Goths dancing to polka may well have made my morning. fb.me/3sxhLPrQW 3 hours ago
- From one of our program states: YWCA Tulsa will celebrate its centennial by honoring 100 women who possess the... fb.me/3vAkfit3R 23 hours ago
- The South's child well-being crisis fb.me/1wZZNYXXY 1 day ago
- @JaclynGlenn ok cool, it says business inquiries only, so I didn't know if it was appropriate. Thanks 1 day ago
- I never understood why this never became as big as Heathers. fb.me/1WVpnyqwj 1 day ago