Welcome!This blog focuses on whatever I am feeling passionate about at the moment. Usually this is something to do with atheism, feminism, mass media, and/or the ukulele. I write, give occasional speeches, and am currently getting my PhD in Mass Communications from South Carolina. Before going back to school, I worked in Los Angeles in reality tv, web series, and film. Welp, gotta go.
- "its not your belief systems.... its YOU. there is nothing more disgusting than you. your "belief systems"... fb.me/357YaPlDV 6 hours ago
- @katatrepsis sure, what do you need? 9 hours ago
- "Ugh, we're fancy on Easter, people are going to mistake us for Christians." -"I know. I have some atheist A... fb.me/6RrBZk6Ak 18 hours ago
- How many readers of Game of Thrones before the TV show ever thought they'd hear Rains of Castamere on the radio? I didn't. And yet. 1 day ago
- Oh. Em. Eff. Gee. This stuff tho. New favorite drink. fb.me/2tyskRigu 2 days ago