Welcome!This blog focuses on whatever I am feeling passionate about at the moment. Usually this is something to do with atheism, feminism, mass media, and/or the ukulele. I write, give occasional speeches, and am currently getting my PhD in Mass Communications from South Carolina. Before going back to school, I worked in Los Angeles in reality tv, web series, and film. Welp, gotta go.
- RT @thinkprogress: The gender wage gap is a chasm for women of color, in one chart thkpr.gs/3569328 http://t.co/euuem4OM9d 14 hours ago
- Favorite pen is out of ink. And it was a promotional pen, so I can't just buy a new one. Nooooo #dissertationwoes 16 hours ago
- Are there any unlikely songs that make you feel all emotional every time? "I Want to be a Billionaire" and... fb.me/6T5lQxz35 1 day ago
- fb.me/22wqJFI70 1 day ago
- I should stop being disappointed by people, but then you hear another conference organizer ignored reports of... fb.me/2zttlFEiT 2 days ago