Welcome!This blog focuses on whatever I am feeling passionate about at the moment. Usually this is something to do with atheism, feminism, mass media, and/or the ukulele. I write, give occasional speeches, and am currently getting my PhD in Mass Communications from South Carolina. Before going back to school, I worked in Los Angeles in reality tv, web series, and film. Welp, gotta go.
- They cheered. This room full of black men who attend Dr. King’s alma mater. They cheered for the racist white... fb.me/3yrMsjbBI 29 minutes ago
- @DaylightAtheism I'm fine. See fb for the whole story tho 1 hour ago
- Just experienced one of the most terrifyingly homophobic events of my life. 2 hours ago
- Going to see "Dear White People." So. Excited. 4 hours ago
- If you're following gamer gate, you should click this link. fb.me/2zxjJBJOk 10 hours ago